The Birkbeck Sport Business Centre is hosting a one-day conference involving a series of workshops de-signed to address a range of issues affecting the sport industry and the organisation and operation of national governing bodies of sport.
The one-day event will also see the launch of a report presenting the findings from a recent survey of UK national governing bodies of sport undertaken by members of the Birkbeck Sport Business Centre.
The current line-up includes speakers from the following organisations:
- Andrea Traverso, Head of Club Licensing, UEFA
- Christian Mueller, Chief Financial Officer, The Bundesliga
- Paul Clark, Chief Executive, England Netball
- Jeff Abrams, Leeds Metropolitan University
- Susan Humble, Dispute Resolutions Manager, Sport Resolutions
- Professor Jean-Jacques Gouget, CDES – Limoges University
Details and booking for this can be found at www.sportbusinesscentre.com/news/2010-04-16
Photos from the event: